Politique de confidentialité
As a customer of Cash Cards Unlimited, we take the protection and proper use of your personal information seriously and are committed to protecting your personal information in our possession. In order to preserve your trust, we want you to understand what personal information we may collect from you, how we use such information and the choices you have regarding our use of this information.
In this policy, "personal information" means any information by which you can be identified or contacted, such as your name (first and last), address (city, state, zip), email address, telephone number, etc.
What Information We Collect
We collect a variety of types of information. Examples include:
- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address;
- Purchase information, such as the items you purchase or sell to us, payment method and payment information (such as debit or credit card number and information), billing and shipping address, and contact information (such as for receipts or order updates);
- Preference information, such as your contact and marketing preferences
- Profile and account information, which may include Contact, Purchase, and Preference information as well as your account password, items in your online shopping cart or saved for future purchase, gift card or store credit balances, support ticket history, and other information about your profile or account;
- Demographic information, which may include birthdate if you provide it, ZIP code, and other information about you;
- Location information of your device that you use with our mobile application, if your device settings allow us to collect location information; and
- Device and browser information, including information about your phone, tablet, computer, or device, and online browsing activity (collectively, “automatically collected information”). Automatically collected information may include IP addresses, device and browser settings and information. Automatically collected information also may include information about when and how you access and use our website or mobile application, such as the date and time of your visit or use.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information that we and our service providers collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible experience. We may collect and use your information to provide you products, to respond to your comments, questions or complaints, determine your satisfaction with service, to personalize your experiences, and, if you've asked us to, send you marketing communications, and other information you have chosen to receive regarding our products, services, or special events.
We also use your personal information for our everyday business purposes such as service improvements, security, payment processing, analytics, operations, fraud detection and prevention, reporting, making back-ups and legal compliances.
How We Share Your Information
To best serve you, we may share your personal information with service providers that provide support services to us that help us administer our programs, operations, fulfill your requests, surveys, and contests. Service providers, third parties who perform services on our behalf, are contractually restricted from using your information in any manner other than in helping us to provide you with the products and services available from Cash Cards Unlimited. We may also, in certain instances, disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, detect and protect you or us from fraud or theft, manage information security or bring legal action to protect your rights or the rights of Cash Cards Unlimited or others. We may also disclose your personal information when you ask us to do so or when we believe it is required or permitted by law.
Links to Other Websites and Services
Your Subscription, Your Choice
To update us with your preferences, you may unsubscribe via your Cash Cards Unlimited account profile.
We respect your need to be able to access and update the personal information that you have provided to us. You may access and update your personal information at any time by logging into your account.
Cash Cards Unlimited will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 16 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent. If you are under 16 years old, please do not provide your information on our website.
If we become aware that an individual is under the age of 16 and has submitted any information to Cash Cards Unlimited for any purpose without prior verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files.
To help guard your information, our checkout uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). SSL encrypts your credit card number, name and address so only Cash Cards Unlimited can decode your information. Please note that email is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting credit card information.
Updates to This Policy
We may make changes to this Policy, and may apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. When we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you by posting the updated Policy on our website, and we will update the effective date at the end of this Policy.
Cash Cards Unlimited
215 N. Moorpark Rd Suite G Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Effective Date 01/10/2023